At the firm of Lawrence & Associates in Kentucky and Ohio, we fight for the rights of people who have suffered serious injuries and the families of fatal accident victims. We work tirelessly to help our clients get compensation and deal with the medical, financial and emotional effects of serious accidents. You will have the comfort of knowing that an experienced legal team is doing everything it can to help you deal with the challenges you face. Lawrence & Associates has two locations – one in Fort Mitchell, Kentucky serving all of Northern Kentucky, and one in West Chester, Ohio serving the greater Cincinnati area.
The personal injury attorneys of Lawrence & Associates represent people in cases involving…
We also handle workers’ compensation issues for people who were hurt on the job.
8:30am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday
* Before and after hours meetings available by appoint only
Types of Compensation You May Be Entitled To…
- Past and future medical expenses
- Past and future wage loss
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Increased likelihood of complications
- Past and future pain and suffering
- Past and future inconvenience
- Emotional distress and anguish
Aggressive, Results-Oriented Representation
Lawrence & Associates will be your strong advocate — standing up for you against insurance companies and seeking full compensation for your losses. As the legal process moves forward, our firm will keep you informed of important developments. When you call with questions or concerns, we will respond promptly. We provide aggressive, results-oriented representation for every client.
No Recovery, No Fee
Lawrence & Associates accepts personal injury and workers’ comp cases on a contingency basis. You will owe an attorney fee only if we obtain compensation for you. However, if you win your case, attorney’s fees, COURT COSTS AND CASE EXPENSES WILL BE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CLIENT.
Our Personal Injury Explained Series
- When Can an Ohio Police Officer Be Held Liable for Hurting Someone in a Car Accident? - 03-21-2017
- Class Actions: How They Are Created, Who Belongs in One, and Why Class Actions Exist - 03-13-2017
- Does My Car’s Manufacturer Have a Duty to Warn Me About Defects After I Buy the Car? - 03-07-2017
- How Do I Know If I Have A Successful Slip and Fall Injury Lawsuit? - 02-28-2017
- Does Homeowner's Insurance Pay for ATV Accidents? - 02-13-2017
- The Law According to Uber: How Uber Drivers Are Licensed and What This Means for Your Insurance Coverage - 01-30-2017
- Insurance Companies Shouldn’t Deny PIP Coverage for Automobile Accidents in Bad Faith - 01-24-2017
- Science in the Law: Allowing Evidence to Speak More Fully to Tell the Whole Story - 12-01-2016
- Kentucky and Ohio – What Can You Present As Medical Damages To A Jury? - 09-20-2016
- When a Civil Defendant Files for Bankruptcy - 09-12-2016
- Learn How Personal Injury Protection Can Help After an Auto Accident - 07-25-2016
- What To Do Immediately Following an Auto Accident - 07-04-2016
- The Injured Plaintiff’s Bankruptcy — Pitfalls for the Civil Litigator - 06-24-2016
- Liability for Employers Furnishing Alcohol to Employees - 05-12-2016
- Two Steps to Preserve a Claim When a Tortfeasor Files a Bankruptcy - 04-14-2016
- Getting Results in Personal Injury Trials - 03-16-2016
- Will My Insurance Cover Me for the Injury I Got in a Hit-and-Run? - 03-08-2016
- How to File a Lawsuit in Kentucky When You Live in Another State - 01-05-2016
- Tort Reform, and How It Hurts Us - 12-09-2015
- Which Insurance Should Pay Medical Bills After You’ve Had a Car Wreck? - 11-04-2015
More About Us
Contact Us for a Free Consultation! Call 859-371-5997 in KY or 513-351-5997 in OH.