• Ohio

    (513) 351-5997
  • Kentucky

  • Google Hangout | Facetime | Skype
    Upon Request
Inner Banner
Working Hard for the Working Class

We devote all our resources to getting the best possible result. Contact us today to start your FREE case evaluation.

Is my injury serious enough to file a personal injury claim?

Posted on Thursday, February 20th, 2014 at 3:31 pm    

In Kentucky, you have to have more than $1,000.00 in medical bills before you can file a personal injury claim related to a car wreck. Generally, the amount you get for a personal injury case is determined by the amount of medical treatment necessary to treat you. One doctor’s visit isn’t going to make a large personal injury claim, but multiple visits that cause you to miss time from work certainly will. If you have to have surgery or have to be hospitalized, that almost certainly merits a call to a reputable personal injury attorney. If you have unpaid medical bills or lost time from work, remember that insurance is there for a reason. Let Lawrence & Associates take a look at your case and we will let you know if it is a good idea to move forward.

Super Lawyers
Top 100
Super Lawyers
Super Lawyer

Ready to get started? Contact us today!