• Ohio

    (513) 351-5997
  • Kentucky

  • Google Hangout | Facetime | Skype
    Upon Request
Inner Banner
Working Hard for the Working Class

We devote all our resources to getting the best possible result. Contact us today to start your FREE case evaluation.

What is the first thing I should do if I get hurt on the job?

Posted on Friday, February 21st, 2014 at 12:59 pm    

In order, you should: 1) tell your employer what happened; 2) schedule an appointment with a doctor of your choice, and; 3) call an experienced workers’ compensation attorney like Lawrence & Associates. It’s usually unwise to sign anything for the employer or an insurance company before speaking with an attorney, although sometimes the employer has an incident form they will ask you to fill out. Just remember that anything you say or write down can be used against you, so speak (or write) wisely!

Super Lawyers
Top 100
Super Lawyers
Super Lawyer

Ready to get started? Contact us today!