Chapter 13 Clients Pay No Up-Front Attorney Fees
There are many reasons that individuals and families find they can no longer afford to pay monthly bills. Some may have recently gone through a divorce. Others have been injured at work or in an accident and are unable to earn an income. Many are facing increased interest rates on mortgages or credit cards and cannot keep up. There are also people who simply let spending get out of control and cannot find a way out. Have you received notice that your wages will be garnished due to delinquent payments on your financial obligations? Has the bank started foreclosure proceedings on your home? Is your car about to be repossessed? Or have you realized that try as you may, there is just no way for you to stay current on all of your bills? Regardless of the financial problems you are facing, it is important to realize that there are legal solutions to help you obtain debt relief.
8:30am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday
9:00am – 12:00pm Saturday (by appointment only)
* Before and after hours meetings available by appoint only
Immediate Relief For Pressing Financial Problems
Above all, do not ignore your financial problems or lawsuits that creditors bring against you. These issues will not disappear. Your best option is to contact a bankruptcy attorney at the first sign of financial distress. Even if you are facing immediate foreclosure, repossession or wage garnishment, Lawrence & Associates can provide swift legal action to help protect you. Your start to a fresh financial future begins when you contact the bankruptcy law firm of Lawrence & Associates. Our firm helps clients file Chapter 7 bankruptcy and Chapter 13 bankruptcy. When you work with our firm, we will take the time to fully explain your legal options and the bankruptcy process in an understandable way — not with complex legal jargon. We can also provide advice on how to stop creditor harassment, garnishment, foreclosure and repossessions.
Personal Attention From a Bankruptcy Attorney
Another one of the main benefits of working with our firm is the high level of personal attention you receive directly from attorney Lawrence. From your first consultation through the discharge of your debt, your main point of contact will be a bankruptcy lawyer, not a paralegal or case manager. We understand that you are likely to have numerous questions throughout the process. All of us at Lawrence & Associates are responsive to client needs and encourage you to get in touch whenever a new concern arises.
Providing You With Debt Relief Solutions Through Bankruptcy
Regardless of the reasons that brought you to financial distress, filing for bankruptcy does not make you a bad person. In fact, the government created bankruptcy in order to help people recover from unmanageable financial problems. At Lawrence & Associates, we help our clients understand how bankruptcy laws are made to protect them and will allow for a brighter financial future.
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Creditor Harassment
- Property Exemptions
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
Our Bankruptcy Explained Series
- Credit Card Purchases: Why Calculating Interest Is the Most Important Step You’ll Ever Take - 08-19-2016
- Understanding the Rights a Mortgage Company Has After Bankruptcy - 07-18-2016
- The Injured Plaintiff’s Bankruptcy — Pitfalls for the Civil Litigator - 06-24-2016
- What are the effects on my spouse if I file bankruptcy? - 06-09-2016
- How Long Do I Have to Wait Between Bankruptcies? - 06-06-2016
- How does filing bankruptcy affect my credit score? - 05-26-2016
- The Dangers of Taking Out Debt Before Filing Bankruptcy - 05-20-2016
- How Much Will Your Payments Be in a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy? - 04-25-2016
- Two Steps to Preserve a Claim When a Tortfeasor Files a Bankruptcy - 04-14-2016
- The Difference Between Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy - 04-12-2016
- How to Stop a Car Repossession by Filing for Bankruptcy - 04-05-2016
- Bankruptcy Can Stop Wage Garnishments and May Offer Refunds - 03-27-2016
- You Can Beat a Northern Kentucky Foreclosure - 03-25-2016
- How to Protect Your Tax Refund When You File Bankruptcy - 03-21-2016
- Keep Your Home When You File for Bankruptcy - 03-14-2016
- How Can I Stop My Car From Getting Repossessed? - 02-25-2016
- What’s the difference between a Chapter 7 bankruptcy and a Chapter 13 bankruptcy? - 01-25-2016
- You Can Protect Your Tax Refund in Bankruptcy - 01-20-2016
- Why Might You Have To File a Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Rather Than a Chapter 13? - 11-10-2015
- A Debt Collector Threatened Me with Fraud and Jail. Can They Do That? - 10-13-2015
More About Us
Contact Us for a Free Consultation! Call 859-371-5997 in KY or 513-351-5997 in OH.